First person adventure platforming game where you must collect missing batteries for your space ship. You are forced to sacrifice living things to gain gold and to gain more useful items.
The challenge of the game is the island itself, you must find creative ways to explore it further and master movement with platforming and grappling hooks.
How to play:
- Launch the executable (if Linux version fails to launch, try it with parameter -nooss )
- Change controls, audio or video settings in-game
- Use in-game Help in-game if you're confused
- YOU CAN DRAG AND DROP ITEMS FROM THE INVENTORY TO MAKE SACRIFICING THINGS FASTER
The game was made using:
- FTEQW Engine
- Blender (3D modeling and texture painting)
- GIMP (Textures)
- Trenchbroom Level Editor (The Island)
- Wally (Textures)
- Audacity (Sounds)
- SunVox (Music)
The source code is included in all downloads under MIT license, to compile you need to use FTEQCC, an advanced QuakeC compiler.
POST-COMPO BUG FIX PATCH 1.01:
- Fix annoying bug where sometimes clicking after leaving inventory strafes the player
- Fix rope physics so that hitting the ground while attached to something no longer glues you to the ground
Download the archive for your platform, extract it, run the executable.
Linux specific: If the game doesn't launch on Linux, try using the -nooss launch parameter. Having OpenAL installed is also recommended to get better quality audio playback.